Why Non-Profits Need Professional Video Production
Using videos to raise awareness, improve an image and increase the bottom line is an amazing tool for businesses, especially non-profits that don’t have big budgets for marketing campaigns. But a poorly produced video may have the opposite effect, meaning the non-profit looks unprofessional and sees a decrease in giving.
Unlike a for-profit business, a non-profit, or NP, can’t just raise prices in one area to make up for a shortfall in another. When video production is bad or wrong, the NP suffers and has to figure out how to fix a marketing mess. That’s why it’s important to do the video right the first time by using the expertise of California’s leading video production agency, 25 Customs Digital Production Agency.
Why Video Matters
If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much more is a video worth? According to research, a one minute video is the equivalent of 1.8 million words. If typed online, it would take about 150 days to complete and fill about 3,600 web pages. Clearly, video production offers tremendous value. In this digital, visual age, there are many reasons why video production is a wise choice, especially when the video is available online.
- Nearly 46 percent of online visitors watch at least one video a month
- Internet users are exposed to nearly 33 videos a month
- One hundred million Internet users watch videos online daily
- Internet users spend nearly 17 minutes per month watching ad videos
- Ninety percent of online shoppers say videos help them make purchasing decisions
- Online retailers say products with videos sell more than products without videos
- Eighty percent of people remember the videos they watched in the past month, and 40 percent of those people took some action after watching the video
- Visitors who watch videos stay on the website of the video longer
- Including video in email increases user’s click-through rate by 96 percent and reduced email opt-outs by 75 percent
Benefits of Professional Video Production
Anyone can make a video, and they do, which is why video sharing is so popular. But, when it comes to a video for a business or non-profit, the goal is to send a message or promote the company and its products. That type of video is not suitable as a do-it-yourself project.
While it may seem easy, convenient and less expensive to make a video, the final product may look bad and show clients a company that took the easy road and is not committed to putting its best foot forward. One benefit of hiring a professional video production company like us is getting a high-quality video you will appreciate and your clients will act upon.
Professional video companies also have experience that guides clients in making the best video to reflect their personal needs. With an understanding of what works to get a message across, there is no guesswork about what to include in the video, and there is no need to wonder if the product will be successful.
Why 25 Customs Digital Production Agency
Armed with an understanding that professional videography is the best option for a non-profit video, the question now centers around which video company to hire.
- California’s leading video production agency, 25 Customs Digital Production Agency, offers experience and expertise that results in a quality product every time
- We get to know each client so that we understand where they are coming from and where they want to go
- We know how to tell the story our clients want told and in a way that gets results. The video is entertaining and informative without being preachy or overly salesy.
- We know what works and what doesn’t, so there is no need to wonder what to include and if the project will be a success
- Our productions get clients more attention and help businesses grow
By using California’s leading video production agency clients get top quality work that meet their needs and doesn’t break the bank. Our team at 25 Customs Digital Production Agency is ready and able to handle any and all videography needs to help non-profits in and around Mountain View make the most of every marketing opportunity.